Workshop: Tweet"How to Take Your Team from Troubled to Triumphant"
That *does* sound nice — unfortunately, human history tells us differently. People are tribal, emotional creatures. No matter how "smart" we are, we still have blind spots that place ourselves as the center of our universe, band us together with similar people, and place our needs in opposition to others. It's human nature.
This hands-on workshop is a perfect introduction for anyone who NEEDS to make teamwork work. You’ll learn how to identify and overcome common collaboration pitfalls. You'll help teams deliver results by exposing their blindspots and entrenched habits. You'll experience and practice tools that will overcome toxic team killers, lower communication barriers between individuals, disciplines and groups, and ultimately build a thriving creative team that does great work AND has fun doing it.
When you leave this workshop, you'll:
* silos: understand what they are, when they work, and when they don’t
* toxins: know how to identify and cure the four crippling team toxins
* conflict: articulate why healthy conflict is critical, but unhealthy conflict kills
* empathy: be able to develop real cross-discipline empathy in your team
* accountability: have a simple framework to increase accountability, ownership, and responsibility